Terms & Conditions of Entry
* It is a condition of entry into Loaded Laneway that a search of a person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the event.
* Alcohol, bottles, cans, drugs, syringes, lasers, studded or spiked clothing (including belts), flares, knives or weapons, umbrellas, flags/banners and selfie sticks are prohibited items.
* No drink containers of any type, or food are to be brought in to the event.
* No Passouts after 10PM. Individual circumstance will be assessed on the night and are at the discretion of management.
* Loaded Laneway is an 18+ event. Patrons are required to present a legally accredited Proof of Age Photo ID card on request. At no time are patrons under 18 years allowed into the event, even if escorted by an adult.
No ID, No Entry, No Refund.
*By entering the event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoters without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
* We adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol practices. Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and/or affected by the consumption of drugs will not be served alcohol, and may be removed from the event or refused entry.
* No alcoholic drinks are to be taken from the event.
* Smoking is permitted only in the designated smoking area.
* All patrons must follow the directives of Loaded Laneway Management, or its agents (staff/security members), at all times. Loaded Laneway members can be identified by their Loaded Laneway crew tag (security will also display a security number).
* Appropriate and safe footwear must be worn at all times. Loaded Laneway strongly recommend not wearing thongs or sandals.
*All patrons are responsible for assessing their own risk and take responsibility for their safety. If a patron becomes aware of a risk, please report it to a Loaded Laneway crew member or security member immediately. Loaded Laneway does not accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage.
* Stage diving is strictly prohibited at all times.
* Climbing on any part of the laneway’s structure or equipment is strictly prohibited.
* Any patron found behaving in a manner that threatens the safety of the performers, staff or other patrons or reasonably interferes with the other patron’s enjoyment of the event, will be removed from the event. This includes the throwing of any objects.
*Loaded Laneway reserves the right to change the entertainment and vendor line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the line-up, refunds will not be available.
* Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject patrons. In the event that a patron is refused entry or removed from the event during any part of the event, for any reason in accordance with these conditions, under no circumstances will a refund be offered on the ticket price.